You won’t believe how much there is to see and do on this amazing ATV adventure! Hop on one of our Honda Rancher 350’s, get familiar with the machine with a safety briefing and your off on a 3-hour, adreline-packed trek through virgin Mayan jungle.
You’ll head into the jungle over dirt roads and rustic paths on your way to our private nature reserve. The terrain is challenging enough for even the most experienced riders yet easy enough for beginners to maneuver at their own pace.
A 45 minute ride on the trails brings us to our first stop to explore pristine caverns and relax a bit before continuing on to a cenote hidden in deep in the jungle. Jump into the refreshing, cyrstal clear water to cool off before hitting the trail back to our base.
- Bilingual Guide
- Purified Water
- Wear clothes that can get dirty!
- Bathing suit under your shorts
- Hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock
- Camera, extra batteries and film/disc
- Money for souvenirs and lunch as required
- The driver must bring a valid driving license and must wear closed shoes
- Tipping – discretionary
This tour is not suitable for guests with a history of back, neck or heart problems, or for pregnant women.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours total - 3 hrs on the ATV