The Signature Dolphin Swim allows you to develop a personal relationship with your dolphin in the smallest group sizes anywhere! Take a journey into the intriguing world of the dolphin through amazing face-to-face encounters in which you can touch, feed, play, learn and swim with dolphins.
The program begins with an interactive presentation on dolphin characteristics as well as how to use hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with your dolphin. Then, in groups of no more than 6 people per dolphin, you will head down to our Dolphin Lagoons for a 40 minute in-water experience with the dolphins.
- Arrive at the Vallarta Dolphin Center 30 minutes before your scheduled swim.
- Wear bathing suit under shorts
- Leave jewelry in your room. Jewelry is not allowed in the pool.
- Extra t-shirt
- A hat, sunglasses and bio-degradable sunblock
- Camera, extra batteries, film/disc
- Cash for snacks, beverages, souvenirs, DVD’s and photos
Note: Minimum age 5. Children 5-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Duration:60 minutes - includes
30 minutes of in-water interaction
with the dolphins.