Don't miss this unique opportunity to photograph Humpback whales in Banderas Bay!! A photo captures a single moment in time and this specialized excursion is designed to capture that magical moment when you encounter wild dolphins and majestic humpback whales in their natural habitat.
Using our new APEX inflatable speed boats to ensure a safe & comfortable ride, your photo safaris is guided by marine mammal experts who are passionate about protecting wildlife & the environment. As you follow these magnificent mammals across Banderas Bay, your guide’s knowledge & insight will give you a deeper understanding & appreciation for the wildlife that you'll encounter on this unforgettable experience.
There is no such thing as a "typical day" on this adventure tour, because often it's the "wild ones" -the whales and dolphins! - who are in charge of the daily itinerary. We can't always predict where they are, so we let them guide us along their preferred route of the day.
- APEX Speed Boats
- Bilingual Marine Mammal Behavior Specialist
- Snacks and bottled water
- Please meet at the designated Meeting Point 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit under shorts
- A hat, sunglasses and sunblock
- Camera, extra batteries, film/discs
- A light jacket
- Tipping – Discretional
- Guests who are susceptible to sea-sickness should take precautions before boarding
- For optimum visibility, this tour uses small motor boats with no bathroom facilities aboard.
- Transportation to/from departure points is not included
Minimum age 12 years old
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
Season: December - April.