This exciting jeep safari is designed to give adventurous explorers the opportunity to discover traditional "Old Mexico" villages and the flora & fauna in the mountains & jungles of the Mexican Outback.
Travel back in time, when life was less hectic & the simple events of each day had greater significance. Climb aboard specially designed Mercedes Benz all-terrain vehicles, as we take you through mountain streams, past forgotten villages and over bumpy terrain on a mission to reach the heart of the Sierra.
Your knowledgeable, ecologically trained guides will take you on an amazing 45-minute educational nature walk, encouraging you to discover and explore the extraordinary flora and fauna hidden away under the canopy of the jungle.
Later you’ll head for a golden expanse of virgin coastline, where you'll enjoy an barbeque lunch prepared and then kick back and relax on the white sands of a beautiful, secluded beach.
- Mercedes 4x4 all-terrain vehicles departure
- Professional Bilingual Adventure Guides
- Guided nature walk
- Guided tours of local villages and farms
- Snacks and beverages during day
- barbeque Lunch on the beach
- Open domestic bar on the beach
- Please meet at the designated Meeting Point 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Wear a bathing suit under your shorts
- Bring a towel & light sweatshirt or jacket
- Bring sunblock & insect repellant
- Extra cash for souvenirs, videos/photo
- Bring your camera, extra batteries & film/disc.
- Tipping - discretionary
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- This tour is not recommended for people with neck or back injuries; who have difficulty walking or climbing or for pregnant women.
Duration: Approximately 7.5 hours