Have a blast driving your own ATV’s through quiet, ancient villages; fruit and agave plantations; small rivers and jungle trails. Experience an actual working ranch at the base of Sierra Madre Mountains and get a glimpse of a whole different “Real” Mexico!
- Use of ATV - single or double
- Bottled water
- Helmets and goggles
- Experienced Guide
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and footwear
• a light sweater or sweatshirt
• a hat, sunglasses and sunblock
• additional cash for souvenirs
• camera, extra batteries, film/discs
- Tipping – Discretional
Not recommended for wheelchair users.
Approximately 4 hours