Following an orientation, you'll have 30 minutes to experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact with your dolphin!.
Dolphins are as curious about us as we are about them and they will offer their sleek, graceful bodies to be stroked and gently petted, making it easy for you to get acquainted with your dolphin through petting, hugs, and kisses.
The dolphins enjoy themselves tremendously and demonstrate their endearing ability to get along well with humans, a trait which never ceases to attract and amaze us. Once everyone is feeling chummy, you'll have time to swim and play with your dolphin.
- Arrive at the Cabo Dolphin Center 30 minutes before your scheduled swim.
- Wear bathing suit under short
- Leave jewelry in your room. no jewelry allowed in the pool.
- Extra t-shirt
- A hat, sunglasses and bio-degradable sunblock1
- camera2, extra batteries, film/disc
- cash for snacks, beverages, souvenirs, DVD’s and photos
1 Sunblock can be used outside of the pool only.
2 For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed in any of the pool areas. A professional team of photographers will be on hand to capture the memories.
Minimum age 5. Children 5-9 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Duration: Duration: 60 minutes includes
30 minutes of in-water interaction
with the dolphins.