Discover the spectacular Pacific ocean side cliffs, lush desert ranges, private untouched beaches and canyon trails in a Pacific Beach Horseback ride. Horseback riding is the perfect way to enjoy the tranquility of the Baja desert while contemplating the magnificent scenery and landscape.
Your short drive from the hotel will take you to Rancho Carisuva along the Pacific Ocean. At this ranch you will receive an orientation on the proper way to ride a horse and each participant will be assigned a horse adequate to their skill level. You will also have free time to explore a typical Baja Californian.
Hop on and follow your guide for a glimpse into Baja's contrasting terrain where along your ride, you will see cactus over 20 ft high towering over the trail, wild animals, exotic desert flora and incredible views. Stops will be made along the way to teach you about the desert flora and fauna as well as a stop at a look out point over the Pacific Ocean. Don't forget your camera as the sights on this tour are one of a kind.
From January through March keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore that you can smell their sprays.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Well trained horse.
- Bottled water.
- Medical insurance.
- Access to park.
- Round trip transportation.
- 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 03:00 PM
- Close shoes.
- Long pants.
- Sun block.
- Light jacket.
- Approximately 4:30 hours including round trip transportation. (The ranch is a pleasant 14 miles drive north from downtown Cabo).
Requirements & restrictions
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children under 8 must ride with an adult.
- Minors must be accompanied by and adult.
- Pregnant women or guests who suffer from back or neck injuries are not recommended to go on this tour.
- Guests under the influence of toxic substances or alcohol will not be allowed on tour.