Explore the natural beauties of Los Cabos from the seat of an all terrain vehicle, commonly known as an ATV.
On this unforgettable tour you will experience of being in touch with nature. Isolated by mountains, La Candelaria is a tiny 200 year old Indian village rich in traditions and culture.
The culture of the village has changed very little over the past century, providing Los Cabos travel participants with an interesting contrast to the tourist capital of Los Cabos.
La Candelaria Village is also home to a number of small gardens, all of which are cultivated and cared for by the local people.
On this guided expedition you will enjoy the beauty of nature driving though the Desert, Mountains, Canyons and wide riverbed oasis.
Tour Duration: 2:30 hrs
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- Semi-automatic and automatic ATV’S.
- Goggles and Bandanas.
- Bottled water.
- Tour guide.
- Daily tours at 9:00 am, 12:00 (noon) and 3:00 pm
- Drivers are required to be at least 18 years of age and must show a valid driver’s license.
- Children must be at least 6-years-old.
- There is a USD $6.00 entrance fee which must be paid locally.
- Closed-toe shoes recommended.
- Don´t forget to wear sunscreen and comfortable clothes.
- Single driver (no passenger) USD $67.00
- Driver with passenger USD $43.00 per person.