Get to know Huatulco off the beaten track driving your own 4-wheel all-terrain vehicle.
Your adventure begins at our headquarters at Santa Cruz Bay where we start the tour with a trial run to make sure everyone feels comfortable operating the vehicles. Then we are off into the ecological reserves of Caculata and Organo Bays, rumbling down off-road trails leading to 2 beautiful unspoiled beaches. After the dusty and dirty ride you will love the free time available to jump into the refreshing water for a quick swim. On the return trip we make a stop at Maguey Bay for a quick break to enjoy a cold drink and then continue back to our home base.
- Round Trip Transportation
- ATV 4 Wheeler
- Bilingual Guides
- Safety helmets & Goggles
- Wear light, comfortable clothing you won’t mind getting dirty
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe footwear
- Wear swim suit under your shorts
- Bring a towel
- Bring a hat, sunglasses and bio-degradable sunblock1
- Bring your camera, extra batteries and film/discs
- money for drinks
- Tipping – Discretional
Duration: Approximately 4 hours