Chichen Itza was recently designated one of the NEW Seven Wonders of the World – this is an extraordinary visit to one of the most impressive archaeological discoveries on the planet!!
Marvel at the construction of massive structures such as the Kukulcan Pyramid, designed by Maya architects without modern-day technology; test the acoustical magic in the largest Ball Court in the Americas and walk the same paths as Maya priests did centuries ago to offer sacrifices to their gods at the Sacred Well.
After the guided tour and some free time for photographing your favorite spots, enjoy a delicious lunch at an outdoor restaurant. Then, refresh in the cool, mystical waters of a Maya cenote and take some more amazing photos! On the way back to your hotel, the bus will take you on a panoramic ride through the colonial town of Valladolid, located near Chichen Itza.
Experience one of the richest ancient cultures in the world. If you have a natural curiosity about different civilizations and about the history of man, visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site is simply a “MUST-DO”.
- Deluxe A/C, restroom-equipped coach.
- English-only presentations by professional guides.
- All entrances fees.
- Soft drinks and bottled water on board; beer available in the afternoon as well.
- Continental breakfast on board.
- Buffet lunch in an outdoor restaurant.
- All taxes.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and footwear
• a light sweater or sweatshirt for the bus
• a hat, sunglasses and sunblock
• bathing suit/shorts & towel if you want to
swim in the cenote
• additional cash for souvenirs
• camera, extra batteries, film/discs
- Tipping – Discretional
Video cameras require a special government fee of approx. $4.00 US.
No tripods permitted without additional permits.
Not recommended for wheelchair users.
Children 4 & under - sitting on lap free.
Duration: Approximately 10 hours