Join other thrill seekers for a perfect combination of culture & adventure surrounded by the natural beauties of the Riviera Maya. Your guides will take you to the heart of the Maya land and the majestic archeological site of Tulum with its spectacular views over the Caribbean waters.
Experience the thrill of flying 20m ( 66 ft) over the jungle canopy on a 580m. (1,930 ft) long zip-line circuit. The longest "zip" is 260m (865 ft.), the longest & fastest in the region! We will prepare & gear you up to rappel 18m. (60 ft) into the depths of an underground river.
Below you can swim and snorkel while exploring the astounding rock formations of a mystical Mayan cenote. A delicious typical mexican lunch surrounded by the sounds of nature awaits you at the end of your jungle adventure.
Travel back in time and admire the beauty of the archae-ological site of Tulum, as you tour this ceremonial center.
Our guides will accompany you all day sharing with you local traditions and fascinating flora and fauna.
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen ferry port
- Entrance to Tulum Archeological site.
- Bilingual guides.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Drinks with lunch.
- All taxes.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and footwear.
- A hat, sunglasses and sunblock.
- Bathing suit/shorts & towel if you want to swim in the cenote.
- Additional cash for souvenirs.
- Camera, extra batteries, film/discs.
- Tipping – Discretional.
Approximately 8 hours