A fantastic adventure for the fun seeker and for those wishing to be in control of their own destiny! Take control of an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and head off-road from the ancient Mayan town of Cedral through lush green jungle, discovering ancient Mayan caves, a cenote and a small Mayan ruin en route.
After a full 2 hours of exhilaration and off-road entertainment, you will be in need of some rest and relaxation – so we´ll transport you to the island’s most exclusive beach location where you can enjoy the fabulously blue Caribbean and, weather permitting, can enjoy a 45 minute snorkeling experience to learn just why Cozumel is so famous for its underwater world!
- Bilingual Guide
- Helmets (obligatory) & safety goggles (optional)
- Purified Water
- Snorkeling equipment1
- Wear clothes that can get dirty!
- Bathing suit under your shorts
- Hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock
- Camera, extra batteries and film/disc
- Money for souvenirs and lunch as required
- The driver must bring a valid driving license and must wear closed shoes
- Tipping – discretionary
This tour is not suitable for guests with a history of back, neck or heart problems, or for pregnant women.
Snorkeling is a weather permitting “extra” of the excursion. It is not a guaranteed feature. No refund will be due, if not available on the day of your tour.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours total - 2 hrs on the ATV