Enjoy a "Robinson Crusoe" type day away from the busy beaches and pools of your hotel. Great for beginners and veterans alike. You'll jump into warm Caribbean waters and swim with colorful tropical fish and amazing diversity of marine life as you marvel at the coral formations on the Great Mayan Reef - the second largest reef system in the world. Small launches take you just a short distance from the beach out to the reefs and return the snorkeling session, so you’re not on the water the entire day.
Once you are back on shore, relax on a private, powder-soft beach as we serve up a delicious Caribbean barbecue lunch of grilled chicken, local fish and tasty meat tacos served right there on the beach.
Later in the afternoon those eager for more time on the reef will head out for another snorkeling session. There is also beach volleyball for the energetic and hammocks, cervezas and tequila for the rest!! A terrific, laid-back day in paradise!
- A/C transportation from your hotel
- Bi-lingual Guides
- Snorkeling gear (w/new tube - yours to keep)
- Life Jackets - mandatory
- Full lunch buffet
- Soft drinks, margaritas, daiquiris, tequila & coffee
- bathing suit under shorts
- Extra t-shirt for sun protection o a hat, sunglasses and bio-degradable sunblock
- towel o camera, extra batteries, film/disc
- $2.00 US / 20.00 pesos in cash for National Marine Park Fee collected at the beach o additional cash for souvenirs, incidentals
Tipping - Discretional
*Children under six are complimentary but must sit on a paying passenger's lap.