Chichen Itza was recently designated one of the NEW Seven Wonders of the World – this is an extraordinary visit to one of the most impressive archaeological discoveries on the planet!!
Marvel at the construction of massive structures such as the Kukulcan Pyramid, designed by Mayan architects without modern day technology; test the acoustical magic in the largest Ball Court in the Americas and walk the same paths as Mayan priests did centuries ago to offer sacrifices to their gods at the Sacred Well.
After the guided tour, enjoy the fantastic grounds of the Mayaland hotel, you can also refresh in the cool, mystical waters of a Mayan cenote and take advantage of another amazing photo!
Experience one of the richest ancient cultures in the world. If have a natural curiosity about different cultures and about the history of man, visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site is simply a “MUST DO” day.
- Deluxe A/C, restroom-equipped coach.
- English-only presentations by professional guides.
- All entrances fees.
- Soft drinks, bottle water, beer on board.
- Box lunch on board.
- Buffet lunch in a outdoor restaurant.
- Movie on the way home.
- All taxes.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and footwear
• a light sweater or sweatshirt for the bus
• a hat, sunglasses and sunblock
• bathing suit/shorts & towel if you want to
swim in the cenote
• additional cash for souvenirs
• camera, extra batteries, film/discs
- Tipping – Discretional
Video cameras require a special government fee of approx. $4.00 US.
No tripods permitted without additional permits.
Not recommended for wheelchair users.
Children 4 & under - sitting on lap free.
Duration: Approximately 10 hours