Fly high above the Mayan jungle on as many as 11 different zip lines & thrill with the sensations of “zipping” through the trees and the sense of accomplishment after completing the course. Then take a ride to the Green Light Cenote for some more exciting fun & a revitalizing swim.
The 150 ft. wide fresh-water sinkhole is perfect for swimming and is one of the most spectacular in the region with pristine waters and - a water zip line - for zipping and landing in the middle of the cenote! At the end of your adventure a light lunch & beverages are served.
Selvatica's Extreme Adventure Family Tour has been recognized by Travel & Leisure Magazine as "one of the 35 great adventures in the World." This world-class canopy tour (longest zip circuit in North America), has exceeded all international safety standards and can accommodate guests between the ages of 3 to 93 years old.
- A/C transportation from your hotel
- Multi-lingual Guides
- All Entrance fees
- Zip-line & Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch and beverages
- All taxe
- Bathing suit under shorts
- Light, comfortable clothing for walking in the jungle
- Comfortable footwear for walking
- Extra t-shirt
- A hat, sunglasses and bio-degradable sunblock1
- Camera, extra batteries, film/disc
- Insect repellent
- additional cash for souvenirs
Tipping - Discretional
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
NOTE: This expedition is not recommended for people with severe back problems, any severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or for obese people or for those who suffer fear of heights.